Types of ceramic cups:
According to temperature, it can be divided into two parts.
1. Low Temperature Ceramic Cup
The firing temperature of low temperature ceramics is 700 - 900 degrees.
2. Medium Temperature Ceramic Cup
Generally refers to the firing temperature of 1000 - 1200 degrees of ceramics.
3. High Temperature Ceramic Cup
The firing temperature of high temperature ceramics is over 1200 degrees.
(1) Temperature: the firing temperature of high-temperature porcelain is over 1200 degrees; that of medium-temperature porcelain is between 1000 and 1150 degrees; and that of low-temperature porcelain is between 700 and 900 degrees.
(2) Colour and luster: High-temperature porcelain is more full, delicate and glittering, while medium and low-temperature porcelain is more dull in colour.
(3) Handfeel: high temperature porcelain is smooth and delicate; medium and low temperature porcelain is slightly rough.
(4) Sound: High-temperature porcelain is more crisp; Medium and low-temperature porcelain is more depressing.
(5) Texture: Hardness of high temperature ceramics is stronger; medium and low temperature ceramics are more fragile.
(6) Of course, the most obvious difference between high-temperature ceramics and low-temperature ceramics is water absorption. The water absorption rate of low-temperature ceramics is higher than that of medium-temperature ceramics. The water absorption rate of high-temperature ceramics is lower than 0.2%. The products are easy to clean and will not absorb odor, and will not cause glaze cracking and local leakage. The water absorption rate of medium and low temperature ceramics is much higher than this standard, and it is easy to enter the sewage. It is not easy to clean and emit bad odor. Over time, cracks and leaks will occur.
According to the structure, it can be divided into 1. Single-layer ceramic cup
2. Double Ceramic Cup
It can be classified by category.
The mug is transliterated from English mug. Mug refers to a mug with a handle. In Chinese, mug-cup is transliterated as "mug-cup".
2. vacuum cups
3. insulation Cup
4. coffee cups
Coffee cups can never react with coffee chemically, so active metals can never make coffee cups (if you want to pursue alternative flavors, of course) such as aluminium cups. Coffee cup body should be thick, cup mouth is not wide, cup makes coffee hot gas condensation, not easy to quickly cool, do not affect the taste and taste of coffee.
5. Personal office Cup
6. Energy Health Cup
With weak alkalinity, it can eliminate acidic metabolites in the body, eliminate tobacco, alcohol, remove excess fat, regulate the acid-base balance of the human body, and prevent diseases. With small molecular mass, it can improve microcirculation, clear intestines and relieve constipation, accelerate toxin excretion and promote metabolism. Negative potential can remove excess free radicals and delay aging. It has high oxygen content, can provide oxygen and nutrients needed by human cells, and enhance immunity. Contains minerals and trace elements in an appropriate proportion for human absorption and health promotion. Negative ions can kill viruses and bacteria in body fluids, purify blood, eliminate fatigue and regulate the gastrointestinal system. Ceramic Water Cup - Clean the tea and coffee stains in the cup with toothpaste or salt. The effect is very good.
Usage: Rinse the cup with water (no water), then rub it against the wall with dry salt or toothpaste, and rinse it with clean water.
Whether it's salt or crude salt, it can help us remove the tea stain on the cup. After we dip it with our fingers, we can wash it back and forth over the tea stain. In two or three minutes, we will find that the tea stain magically disappears. And it is not easy to hurt the cup body.
Sometimes encounter old dirt, how to brush all can not clean, how to do? Don't worry! At this time, you might as well look for leftover lemons in the kitchen, or peels to be thrown away after eating oranges. For coffee cups, we use slices of lemon or a little vinegar to wipe the rim of the cup. For coffee pots, we can put slices of lemon on the top of the pot, wrapped in cloth, and fill it with water. Make lemons in the form of coffee and let them drip drop by drop into the pot below. When yellow water drops out of the coffee pot, this is evidence that citric acid removes coffee stains. Generally speaking, the coffee pot can be cleaned up about two times.
Peel with salt
If the peel is used instead of vegetable and melon cloth, after dipping salt, and then brushing tea stains, it can also achieve unexpected good results! If there is no peel, a little vinegar will have the same effect.
Dilute the kitchen bleach in a large pot, then soak the cup for one night. The next day after cleaning with clean water, the tea stains are magically clean and slippery.
Ceramic Water Cup - How to buy 1. First of all, pay attention to whether the lid is suitable. We know that the ceramic cup lid can cool the water less quickly. If the lid is not suitable, it may be inferior, and it will affect the future use.
2. Listen to the voice and flick your fingers. If you make a crisp and pleasant voice, then the porcelain tire is fine and dense. If the voice is hoarse, then it is inferior porcelain and can not be bought.
3. When drinking water, the mouth will touch the cup wall, so the top of the outer side of the cup wall, that is, where the mouth contacts, should not have patterns, and the inner wall should not have patterns. Because these glaze decorations contain trace lead, cadmium and other heavy metals, it is not easy to use for a long time. It is harmful to human body.
4. Touch the surface. See whether smooth, see whether there are cracks, holes, black spots, if as smooth as glass, then the product is better.
Huilyee can provide customized ceramic mugs. Welcome to inquiry.