knowledge of daily maintenance of mattress
With the continuous improvement of people's requirements for sleep quality, in addition to a good bed, correspondingly, people's quality requirements for mattresses have also increased a lot, and the cost on them is less than a thousand dollars. It only has a high quality sleep and has a refreshing working condition. However, although people carefully selected the mattresses, they never took care of them after buying them. What's more, some of the friends didn't even remove the outermost plastic packaging.曰 Protect mattress fabric. Obviously, such a maintenance method is not advisable. In fact, no matter what the price, what kind of quality mattress, daily maintenance is essential. Let's take a look at the little knowledge of the daily maintenance of the mattress.
1. It is recommended that the mattress be turned over once every two weeks during the first three months of using the mattress. After three months, it will be turned over every two to three months. Turning the mattress over can make the wear more uniform and help keep the mattress comfortable for longer. At the same time, when turning the mattress over, someone must help, and don't try to flip the mattress alone.
2, there is a good way to protect the mattress, is to use the mattress. Bed mattresses extend the life of the mattress and are more hygienic because you can easily remove and dry the mattress. After using the mattress, it is more convenient to make the bed.
3. Vacuuming the mattress helps remove dust and mites. This is the only cleaning method. If liquid spills on the mattress and stain it, use a mixture of neutral soap and cold water or a furniture cleaner. The amount of water applied to the mattress must be small. Take care to prevent the mattress from inhaling water or any other liquid into the interior. Do not use chemicals as they can seriously damage the mattress and even have a negative impact on health.
4. Do not fold the mattress as this may damage the internal springs and materials. If you have to bend the mattress to enter because of the narrow entrance, please bend it gently.
5, daily diligently change the sheets, bedspreads, and keep the surface of the mattress clean and hygienic. Avoid jumping on the mattress, eating or drinking.
6. In areas or seasons where moisture is heavy, the mattress should be moved to the outside to keep the bed itself dry and fresh.
7. Even the best mattresses, with the long-lasting use, comfort will be reduced: and over time, all mattresses will accumulate dust and mites, so even though we provide springs for mattresses The warranty, but it is recommended that you replace the mattress every 8-10 years. This kind of investment is very cost-effective, not only can increase comfort, but also improve health.
8. When carrying the mattress, hold it on the side of the mattress. This is one of the easiest ways to carry a mattress and helps prevent damage to the mattress. The handle on the side of the mattress is only used when the mattress is turned over; do not use it when handling.
9. If the mattress is not used for a long time, it should be selected with breathable packaging (such as plastic bags need to have venting holes), and the inner part of the bag is packed with desiccant, placed in a dry and ventilated environment.