How should the casters of stainless steel trolleys be maintained?
1. Whether the caster welding point or the welded bottom plate is broken;
2. Whether the stainless steel flatbed trolley nylon caster nuts and bolts are loose;
3. Check the structural deformation caused by overload or violent impact. The uneven weight of the weight is distributed to one or two caster casters, which will cause the universal wheel and the caster to deform and the wheels cannot rotate.
4. If it is a caster caster with a plunger, make sure that the mounting hole of the device is not bent and is tightly connected with the plunger;
5. Install the casters using locknuts or lock washers;
6. Pull the flatbed trolley to confirm whether the expansion rubber sleeve installation position is tightly in place.