Landscape artificial turf introduction:
We can provide kinds of landscape artificial turf with good terms.
It’s very usefull to use artificial turf.
From saving money to saving time, especially on lawn maintenance and it can also improve lifestyle and help with environmental issues.
1) Minimal maintenance, No watering, No cutting, No fertilising
2) Cost saving in the long term
3) Drought proof
4) Time saving = Spend time enjoying your garden not working in it
5) Aesthetically pleasing = Looks good All year round
6) Creates a useable outdoor space ideal for entertaining and relaxing 365 days a year
7) Adds value to your home with a desirable and flexible garden space suitable for all ages
8) The grass is porous, this allows water to drain without causing muddy patches
Landscape artificial turf specification:
U.V. Resistance PE+PP Monofilament yarn with spine shape
Lead time for one 40' HQ
4.0m or 2.0m or customized
Follow drawing or customized
Approved by SGS
Landscape artificial turf feature and photos
1. Stable quality, dark green, evergreen
Luxuriant appearance, multiple applications
Extra softness, ample color combinations
2. Useful life 8 years, could be used outdoor or indoor
3. Field green, looks more like nature grass
4. All weather use. With good water permeability
5.100% recycled environment friendly
6. Good U. V. Resistance, aging resistance, weather resistance.
7. Fire proof drainage well
8. International certification: The German SGS/ CE certification.
1.Standard Packing: 4.0*25m/2.0*25m each roll with plastic cloth package.
2.Customized Packaging: Pallet or As per your requirments
1.Good quality control system.
2.OEM and ODM accepted.
3.Good quality materials for our products.
4.Stylish designs, comfort and ease of use.
Artificial grass application
1. What is dtex?
Weight of fabrics per each ten thousand meters
2. Does artificial grass have a limited life?
It has long life lasting 8-10 years. Artificial grass is a synthetic product exposed to outside. With anti-UV function the grass guarantees users up to 8 and 10 years life span. The development of manufacturing fibers of artificial grass is taking giant steps forward, thus offering greater resistance to wear and the flattening of yarns. So it is important to choose high quality artificial grass when purchasing.
3. Does water drain through the artificial grass?
Yes. In fact, the grass have specially designed drainage holes placed consistently throughout the turf to ensure water sheds quickly and efficiently and does not pool on the surface.
4. How much infill does artificial grass need each meter?
It needs 25kg sands + 7kg rubber granule/square meter.